Friday, May 10, 2013

Challenge #8 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Spring with Buttons Challenge!


The random winner is:
Congratulations, Tamara! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create
(not valid for pre-orders or out of stock stamps).
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our May 24th challenge.

********


The Top 3 for the Spring with Buttons Challenge are:

8. Giada
I love the soft colors and the gorgeous deep shading and coloring on the image

11. Suzi
This just says "sweet"! Beautiful coloring and I love the crackle finish on some of the embellishments

I love the spotted distressed background around the image and over all look

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am the winner-thank you so much!!!
    Congratulations to all others,
    hugs from sLOVEnija
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Top 3!
    hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Just got back from my holidays and I'm thrilled to be in the top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats to the winner and the other ladies.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete